- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of three years of full time industry experience developing and maintaining software systems in production in Python (working knowledge of C++ will be considered a plus)
- High level of soft skills and management potential.
- Full-stack development expertise.
- A firm grasp of multi-processing, object-oriented design and experience in extensive code optimisation for multi-core and GPU acceleration.
- Skilled in using testing frameworks (unit/integration)
- Experience with the Google Cloud and the Amazon AWS platforms
- Background in relational database theory and working knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Being able to design algorithms and flowcharts and produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Experience using Docker
- Experience with system administrator tasks in linux servers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Both Linux and Windows savvy.
Aside from these basics, we’ll give extra credit to candidates that have experience in any of the following:
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art information security practices
- knowledge of p2p framework implentations
- Knowledge of image analysis algorithms
- Knowledge of the Tensorflow machine learning framework
On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Continued learning and training opportunities
DeepMed is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.