DeepMed IO Ltd through its websites (deepmed.io & deeppath.io) collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address and Organisation/Company)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DeepMed IO Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
DeepMed IO Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with personalised offers, support updates and event news.
How do we store your data?
How do we store your data?
- DeepMed IO Ltd securely stores your data in our databases.
- DeepMed IO Ltd will keep your data indefinitely until you request for this data to be deleted
DeepMed IO Ltd would like to send you information about personalised offers, support updates and event news we think you might be interested in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date as you have the right at any time to stop DeepMed IO Ltd from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please notify us through email at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
DeepMed IO Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request DeepMed IO Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DeepMed IO Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DeepMed IO Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that DeepMed IO Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DeepMed IO Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DeepMed IO Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DeepMed IO Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – DeepMed IO Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include the location you are in, or the web-browser you are using. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — DeepMed IO Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. DeepMed IO Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites